Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Summer is here!!!


Are you ready for the heat?! I am not (I can't stand it - it makes me sick) BUT Andryusha is!!! He has a cute pool and he loves it! At first he didn't know what it is so he was all quiet and observant. Then he realized how much fun this is and smiled and started playing and splashing. Since he was born in the water he loves it! So we all had a blast!









2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia! I just wanted to say that those pics of Andruysha are so good! He looks like he is having so much fun! I want to get a pool for Kadence now (maybe tomorrow...) Hope you and your family are doing good!

    Kara

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia and Raymond,

    I just read the email and just want you to know that your family is in our prayers. I happened to see Andruysha at the Austin Bahai Center last week and he is adorable. Raymond, thanks for boosting our spirits at the Victory kickoff. We look forward to Natalia regaining her health and bouncing back to her normal self.

    With loving Bahai greetings,

    Jonathan and Esther

     

Post a Comment

<< Home