Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Best news of the day

I just got a call from MDA and they told me they want to hold off on the next ESHAP until June 19. I am so excited to have an extra week of sanity and peace!

Of course I asked why not the 12th as I was told the protocol is to have it every 3 weeks (1 week of chemo and 2 weeks to recoup) and their answer was that some doctors to stick to the guideline but my MDA doctor wants my platelets be fully back to normal before he hits me again. What can I say? I could not agree more and I think he is the best smartest fellow out there!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May God bless you and your family with peace and comfort during this time. Your baby Andrew is so beautiful!!
    We at Hewitt are praying for your total recovery and good health.

    Thanks for sharing your journey.

    We love you!

    Carol Barto

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalie,

    I wanted to let you know I'm praying for you. I love the pictures of your baby.

    Georgia Winward

     

Post a Comment

<< Home