Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Big day tomorrow

MDA just called - they moved up my appointment and I am set for a biopsy tomorrow.
I am glad - and somewhat scared. There is a 15 % chance of lungs collapsing if the surgeon touches it by accident. Well, I am going to focus on the end results - a definite answer as to where I stand with Hodge Podge. I don't want to give cancer any extra time to bloom -- I want it dead like never before. Yesterday, we met with a radiation therapist and looks like the team is working on a new treatment protocol. They feel the good ol' ABVD exhausted itself and it's time to try something else. Will know what it will be once the biopsy results are in. Wish me luck - that a get a sharp surgeon and a flawless biopsy.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia! Thinking about you often. Good luck with your biopsy. Pics of the little guy are adorable! Keep hanging in there, we're pulling for you.

    Lisa N.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natasha!
    my vse s toboj, ochen' boleem za tebya i zhelaem odnogo - ogromnogo zdorov'ya. Veryu, chto ty spravish'sya!

    Lena

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia,
    Thinking of you and hoping your biopsy was quick and painless. The not knowing is always the hardest part. I will be sending my prayers for a good response to the next phase and hope that you'll be able to put this year behind you soon.
    Much love,
    Rebecca from the chatroom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home