Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Oh ...

Oh yes, desperately trying to see something positive in all this... here is one: no chemo tomorrow!!!! I get a little break!

And my new onc thinks that if we proceed with ABVD chemo then we should definitely drop one of the drugs in the cocktail - bleomycin (the B). It damages lungs and my capacity already dropped some and I have developed some whistles.

Once we have the results he will advise on the next course of action. Our options are: more chemo (AVD) plus radiation, or transplant (it's back on the drawing board) or God knows what (may be new chemo mix).... we are speachless.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Natalia,

    Just wanted to let you know my family and I are praying for you. I really like your site and being able to see your son. We had our first boy in March, so nice to see what he will be like in a few more months.

    Thanks for the updates! - Brad A.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Brad!
    Congratulations on the birth of a baby boy!!!! What a joy! I am very happy for you! You are a great example of how to never give up! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home