Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Feeling good :)

Yes, believe it or not, I woke up this morning at 7:15 am -- on my own! I fed and changed Andryusha all by myself for the first time in a long long while; I then played with him for about an hour and once he went back to sleep I tackled a whole lot of little to-dos. I am so happy - I haven't slept for a few nights and was really stoned so this was a nice turnaround. Thursday I'll be doing echo and PFT tests (checking my heart and lung before the transplant). Next week I'll be going back to MD Anderson for a PET scan and a CT scan. I should know my results on the 17th -- I should be in remission;

Also, today Andryusha turned 9 months! Check him out! See the 2 sharp pearls?!
He does all kinds of amazing stuff -- I LOVE HIM!!!


Happy 4th of July! We are looking forward to the fireworks (hope it does not rain).

5 Comments:

  • At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalia,
    So glad that you are feeling a bit better. Those "good" days are so important to recharge your battery.
    Just thinking of you and wishing a week of your feeling good and being able to play with Andryusha to your hearts content!

    I have my first post treatment scans on the week of July 10 and will meet with my onc on July 17 for the results as well. I'll be praying for both of us for clean scans from here on out....
    L,
    Rebecca

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Natalia said…

    Wow, Rebecca! We are still on the same schedule :)
    Yes, lets plan on being clean and in remission!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Natalia,

    Thank you so much for the cute pictures from Andryusha! I look forward another time so Anisa and Andryusha can play together. I feel good energy this month of July (what about the beautiful Discovery launch on the 4th!) and we continue our prayers for even a better end of July for your health!!

    Keep up the high spirits and God bless you ... Mioara, Anisa & Samandar

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger Khodadad said…

    Hey natalia and Raymond,

    We are in the Holy Land at current time and just wanted you to know that we have offered up prayers on your family's behalf at the Holy Threshold.

    We are happy to hear that things are going better and love it that you are keeping us posted all the time.

    Andryusa looks adoreable like his mom and dad! By the way who's idea was it to put his hair up like that? Looks cool!!!!

    Anyway, being with you in spirit and prayers,

    The Ardjomandi's

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Natalia said…

    Privet Khoda i Vera!
    Thank you for the special prayers!
    Andryusha's hair is naturally standing up (like spikes -- chyubchik)- and it does not go down if we comb it :)
    Much love to you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home