Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Calling for your help for a Miracle to happen!

I am very heart broken about Alese's news yet I am very determined to help in any way I can. I firmly believe in the power of prayer and positive thoughts and I ask every one who reads this blog to take a minute out of your busy day and send the most powerful positive vibrations of healing and recovery to Alese. I've added a counter to the site 3 months ago and looks like our blog gets about 1,000 visits a month so imagine the power of at least 250 people praying and thinking of Alese. Her dad called me when our own lives where in crumbles due to cancer, when we were lost, confused and disheartened. He was extremely supportive and exhibited lots of good will that energized me and I know Alese is the same way -- she does not give up even in face of death yet at this time she needs any extra healing support you can give.And I know I should be detached from all that may happen but I can't -- I cried reading about her sufferings and could not help but blame that doctor who made such a stupid mistake installing a catheter -- it's not that of a difficult procedure -- I've had it done 3 times and 2 went very smooth so I am just devastated for her. I think it's even more intense for me because I've been having sleep issues again for the last week or so. We've had other tests and difficulties that aren't cancer related but I feel I have no right to complain so just keep us along in your hearts and thoughts as you pray for Alese. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    Natalia, thank you for giving us an opportunity for more prayers. It is an especially powerful time of year to offer prayers and thanksgiving for the gifts, large and small, that are bestowed on each of us.
    with deep admiration,
    s.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home