Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"Getting better all the time" :)

I got loaded on medications, Indian herb tea and Russian balm rubs so now I feel a lot better and I am continuing with the radiation.

So many of you wanted to see new pics ... sorry for the delay ...I finally got around to it. Here are a few of us with my dad who will be leaving back home this Saturday :(
And how do you like my new short hair? I feel like a bunny since every one wants to pet me when they see my hair :)
Dad and us Zharevich!
Always ready - bring it on!!

I am big but love to cuddle with milk :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful pictures of your family Natalia. I follow your blog weekly and I am thrilled to see you are doing better. Cheers to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home