Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Women's Day!

I wish all the women and girls reading this blog to stay forever young and forever beautiful, be full of vibrant energy with good humor and positive attitude about life! March 8 is big in Russia -- it's actually a day off so I hope that everyone can treat themselves to something nice after a long day at work or school :)

Cancer-wise, I will be attending a retreat for women touched by cancer tomorrow at MD Anderson -- I am looking forward to doing something pleasant and relaxing at MDA -- I have mixed emotions about the place since most of the time being there is no fun. And my CAT scan is coming up in two weeks but for the time being I am just simply not thinking about it.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Duane said…

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, Natalia.

    I'm happy to see that you're doing better.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I share your journey with cancer. I was 28 when diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and we had three children under the age of three. I just finished treatments and am recovering.

    It's funny because I too consulted my midwife with initial concerns about the lump we found. I was glad she pushed me to see a doctor. It was a difficult journey full of education and inspiration.

    Thank-you for sharing your story. It's an inpiration. This disease sometimes makes me feel very alone, but reading stories like yours helps me realize we're not alone. I will continue to wish the very best for you and your baby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home