Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Friday, January 19, 2007

CT still shows some residual pneumonia...

Well, what can I say? It looks like it's a hard-to-die kind of pneumonia... I just have to be patient and not let it into my head. In the meantime, the oncs feel comfortable enough to proceed with the radiation starting next week. Not sure what kind it will be just yet, but I will keep you posted. Honestly, I am still kind of scared of pneumonia coming back during or after rads .... and I would hate to do the pneumonia treatment again -- for me, it was as hard as chemo; I am still so drained and the cold weather isn't helping at all!
I've tried to be more involved with my baby (more active so my back has been aching a lot more than ever). But, I am not going to let the pain get to me -- my dad is here 3 more weeks so I have to stay strong and positive! And thank you all for the encouragement and support - I really need it!

For now, my new mantra is: "I am almost there - this is the last stretch!"

3 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia- You are almost there - don't give up hope. I am so happy your dad is still visiting. Stay positive - our prayers are with you each day.

    Love - The Walley Family

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Natalia,

    Returning the support now on your blog from one HD survivor to another. You've been through so much and now pneumonia! Seems unfair though that is not a new concept is it?

    I'll be following your updates about radiation. I'm guessing you haven't had rads before? Although you are "ahead" of me in the HD battle, I'll be happy to share all the dirty details of my radioactive experience while I'm going through it now.

    Positives your way,

    Jessica

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natasha,

    You are in our thoughts and prayers. You are almost there. Stay positive.

    Love,

    Nastia, Sasha and kids

     

Post a Comment

<< Home