Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

All we need is Love!!

"All together now:
All we need is love...."


"Love is all we need!" Happy Valentine's Day!
Whether you are single or married I wish you peace and comfort, love and joy of the day's simple pleasures ...some sunshine, warm cup of tea or coffee, smiles with friends and loved ones.

I must confess, I am having a new affair!
Yes, it's weird...I always thought my heart was too small to fit another love besides Raymond... well, what do I know about love and life at 29? I guess, not much... cause I am in love like never before. I've always loved Raymond's eyes for the kindness and warmth that they emitted; and now I am melting when I get the same sweet kind look with a naughty twist of an innocent child - my Andryusha! Oh, how much we love this little cupid!
Back in 2005, Raymond and I fled to Paris for the Valentine's to celebrate our newly found surprise - I was almost 2 months pregnant; and gush, we never thought it would be this way 2 years later....a love triangle that we really love!
Below are a few pics from that trip to Paris.... as for our plans today, well, Raymond was working in Florida last week and arrived home sick just as Andryusha and I got better... and now, we are on a new flu cycle, smudging kisses and flu all over each other :) Oh well, it's not very romantic but it's not as bad as last week - no chills and fevers, or major congestion. And tomorrow, I am going to MDA to see how I am doing ... I'll be done with radiation next week -- compared to chemo, it's been indeed a walk in the park but I am so ready to be done with any kind of treatments. I'll keep you posted.
Tour Eiffel
Luvre
Old Paris
Luvre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home