Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am home and I am done!

Yes, I made it! I was actually released from hospital on Tuesday, 9/26.
I am too weak to say much about the experience … really, there are no words ... other than a human body can be stretched a whole lot and I’ve witnessed it myself after not eating or drinking anything for 8 days straight. I never thought this was possible but I am alive though 15 pounds lighter, very light headed and weak. I still have nausea and vomiting (mostly because of medications) and my throat hurts but I don’t complain. I am just happy to be done! My son is healthy and beautiful, and husband is so loving and kind – what more could I want?!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uraa!

    So happy to hear from you. We've been praying and thinking about your lovely family. Wishing little Andriusha a Happy 1st Birthday in the arms of a healthy and happy Mom.

    Love always,

    Nastia, Sasha, Danik, Maxik, Misha

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalie, you are amazing...truly amazing...I do not have enough words to even describe the everyday feats you and Raymond are accomplishing.

    Love,
    Alla

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalia, I was so excited to see a wonderful update of your condition! I check the site daily. What a fantastic 1st Birthday gift for little Andriusha, to have his Mommy home, and on the road to being completely well!
    Happy Birthday Andriusha!
    Natalia, I wish you, Raymond, and Andriusha a very long, HEALTHLY, and happy life!
    Jamie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home