Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wish me luck!

Well, folks, today I will be checking in to the MD Anderson hospital for the auto transplant. I can do it!! Some of you did it and you are my inspiration and encouragement. In fact, I hope to emerge as a better person in all aspects: more spiritual, more virtuous (patient, kind and loving) and surely healthier than before. I don't know if I will be able to write or update but will do my best if I can.

Thank you all for all the prayers, the positive vibes and the flood of e-mails and post cards. I cherish them all and I would not be here with out all of you. I am still on 7th heaven (felt so good to cry out of happiness) :) . I wish you all the very best!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck, and prayers out to you and your family. and by the way, you look very beautiful wtihout hair. you looked like one of those model-like mannequins you see in the store window when they are making a new display at macy's. my name is rose, I'm david's girlfriend. found everyone thru that support website for hodge lymphoma. he just started his journey. sept 1st was his first ABVD. 11 more to go!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Alese Coco said…

    Natalia,

    Please know that you remain in our prayers.

    Fight 2 Win,

    The Coco's

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Alese Coco said…

    Natalia,

    Please know that you remain in our prayers.

    Fight 2 Win,

    The Coco's

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wanted to send you some virtual flowers... hugs and best wishes! My prayers and daily thoughts continue for you. You're an amazing woman and a MAJOR inpsiration to many! Fondly, Maureen Howell- Hodgkin's Web Board.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home