Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Light the Night Walk

We had a wonderful day today -- the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society was doing a fund raiser in the Woodlands today and thanks to a friend we got to know about it and participate in it. I was brave enough to walk without a wig and sevaral folks came up to ask how I was doing and cheered me on. And I was happy to see those who went through a tranplant and were now living cancer-free lives 7 and 10+ years later. It's sooo encouraging -- I am still very emotional yet very very happy! It's amazing how supporting everyone is to fight cancer! Please consider donating if you can. Raymond and I are now thinking how we can raise some funds for research once I get well ... feel free to e-mail us your ideas.

And, please say a little prayer for us on Thursday -- I will be doing scans again to see if my lungs have cleared. Those antibiotics were making me sick again and I am ready to be off of some of them. And finally, here are some pics from Andryusha's 1st B-day -- Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia! You look great and your baby is so adorable! Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you. We're pulling for you.

    God Bless,

    Anne (HD Board)

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia! You look great and your baby is so adorable! Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you. We're pulling for you.

    God Bless,

    Anne (HD Board)

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Natalia, I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and praying for you. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of Andrysha..he is soooo cute :)

    love,
    amanda walley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home