Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What a special day Ocotber 3 is

Today is Andryusha's big 1st B-day -- but we aren't doing anything big. Only special thing is a time capsule -- we are collecting everyone's birthday wishes and congratulations and we are storing them till his 15th B-day. We want him to know what a year this has been so he can really appreciate it once he can understand... if anyone wants to send a birthday wish, please feel free to e-mail me ... I'll send you our address and you can just hand write something on a plain piece of paper (no need for a post cards). This is the best gift you can do for him -- THANK YOU!!!

Other than that, yesterday was a long but still a happy day - my blood work is pretty good and they felt confident that I no longer need the catheter thus I had it taken out yesterday!!! YEAH!!! You know, I kept my port and now I have a catheter - guess what I am doing with it? I am going to have it hanging around my mirror in the car as a reminder of how special life is and so I drive slower :)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We were very happy to be able to make it to Andryusha joon's birthday!! On the way back home Anisa started to say more his name. I think we have the start of a nice friendship here :-)

    Thanks God for all the good developments. We will continue to have you in our prayers dear Natalia.

    With love ... Mahin, Mioara, Anisa & Samandar

     
  • At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natalia,
    Wishing u a healthy recovery.Heartiest Congratulations on Andryush's first B'thday.
    From,
    Mohit Verma,
    Hewitt Associates, Gurgaon

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Nathali,

    I am so happy you are on your way to recovery. There is not a day that goes by that I do not pray for you. You are amazing!! Your positive attitude towards the chanllenges of life is such an inspiration for all of us.

    I wish a happy birthday to dear Andryush, and lots of love to dear Raymond. My thoughts are with you dear Raymond.
    Rezvan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home