Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

200+ days and still clean!

It's all good and I am soooo happy! My right lung is all clean and the left one has a few tiny "clouds" left -- the doctor is not concerned and so I am not worried either! My mass is about the same size as before so I guess I'll just have a war medal in my chest forever :) And, I was taken off 2 of the pills, which have been keeping my blood counts low but again, my doctor is not worried because the counts have been steady and he thinks in about 2-4 weeks they will improve and so will my energy and appetite. He was concerned about my weight (I am now at 107 lbs) and honestly, I have no clue why I am this way as I am eating more and more so I am personally not too preoccupied -- you know, weight gain has never been an issue in this country! Hugs and kisses to everyone!!! Thank you for your prayers!!!

Oh, and thank you all for the prayers for Alese - she is out of ICU and back home!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Heather Z said…

    Congrats on the awesome news. Keep up the good work!

    Heather Z.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natasha, I am soooo happy for you!
    Prayers, medicine, faith -- whatever it was -- I am grateful and glad that you are doing well!

    Love,

    Julia Brensel

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am extremely happy to hear you are well!!!:):)
    You are always in my thoughts and prayers and I wish the best for you.
    I hope that I can meet your little one sometime.
    Much love you to you and Tio Ramond.

    Love,
    Bahiyyih Mickler

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoohoo!!! My family is so happy to hear your news- Our prayers will continue. RJ and Eric have some music for you and will return your music soon. Until then - lots of love and hugs from the Walley gang!!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natashenika,

    We are so delighted at the wonderful news. You did it! Kisses to Raymond and Andriusha.

    Nastia and the boys

     

Post a Comment

<< Home