Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy New Year!

Today is spring equinox - official new life beginning for our Mother Nature and an official Holiday for the Bahai's who call New Year "Naw-Ruz". My belly is still stuffed with the awesome food in abundance last night -- can we celebrate more often?! And this has been a new life beginning for me as well... I've had a lot of prayer requests during the fast and to my surprise 3 big ones already came true in the last few days! So looks like this will be a very promising and exciting year. At the moment I am waiting to be called for my CAT scan at MD Anderson and I am pretty calm - I know it will all be good, if anything, I am curious to see how much more my residual mass shrank - I'd be super happy if it's around 1 cm or less. And I am confident I am still CANCER-FREE. I even believe that the residual pneumonia is gone :) It's good to believe but facts are nice as well (for extra support) so I'll know the results next Tuesday -- stay tuned!


And thank you for all the prayers for Alese -- I know my prayer for her has been answered and though she is still in ICU I am confident she will make it. I also wish they'd choose MD Anderson -- the quality of care would be better in my humble opinion. She has a rough road ahead of her - second SCT (transplant) -- I wish her all the mighty strength!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Heather Z said…

    Wishing you great test results next week. Cancer free sounds wonderful!

    Heather Z.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home