Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Best news of the day

Oh my goodness, what a day today - Andryusha is WALKING!!!! Yes, he walks all over the place, firmly yet graciously and can't seam to want to stop -- we are ecstatic and his proud smiles just send us over the top -- we smile and cheer him as we cry from happiness! I can't believe that all these years we were clueless of the joys of parenthood :)

Apart from that ... last Thursday I had a CAT scan and basically there was some improvement in my lugs BUT some new shadows/spots came up; so I've been on this new drug that blurs my vision and messes with my stomach but I am still happy -- as long as it's not reoccurring/new cancer we will somehow get rid of it! Monday I will go for more scans and hopefully by next Thursday (11/16) we will know the results. I think a clean scan would be an original birthday gift for Raymond. He isn't aging at all but somehow is going to turn 37 on November 15 (send him a cheer if you can -- he truly deserve it!)

5 Comments:

  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I accidentally came across your blog. I live in The Woodlands too and my husband was the honored hero who spoke for about two minutes at Light the Night. He is also a patient of Dr. Hagemeister (one of our favorite people in the world). It would be wonderful to meet you someday. We have two kids (ages 8 and 6) and we are very involved with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society raising funds and awareness. Maybe someday when you're ready, you can work alongside us fighting for this cause.
    Dana-Susan Crews
    The Woodlands
    mom@morgananddylan.com

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Raymond!
    We think you both are just wonderful.
    Lots of love from Bart and Suzi in Belize

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natasha, congratulations! I am very glad you are enjoying the motherhood and Andryusha continues to give you love, hope, and so much joy! Please send my best wishes to Raymond! I know it's been an extremely hard year for all of you. You should know that a lot of people care and cheer for you! Keep on fighting! I know you'll be able to win!

    Love,

    Julia Brensel
    Florida

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Raymond,

    You are a very special soul, and Natashenika and Andriusha are so lucky to have you. We love you all dearly, and keep you in our prayers. Have a wonderful birthday, may your wishes come true.

    Love,

    Nastia, Sasha, Danik, Maxik, Misha

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Natasha and Raymond,

    Happy Birthday Raymond. Carmel shares her birth day with you, also November 15. :) She is 1, and it's' hard to believe.

    I should give you a call before we go to China. Things are developing increadibly amazing, though it will be quite a bit of work with the move...

    Love,
    Tania (Kichigina) and family

     

Post a Comment

<< Home