Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

At the moment I am still feeling down because the new antibiotics are really hard on me; they have to be administered 3 times a day (6 am, 2 and 10 pm) and they run over 3+ hours so I don't rest enough. And since I got a new PICC line in my arm (a catheter that goes into my chest) I've had clotting issues with it and we spent entire weekend at ER and MD Anderson trying to get it fixed. I was very miserable the last week but I am still THANKFUL to be home with my family and not at the hospital.

Thanksgiving is a truly American tradition and since we don't have any family here it never really hit home for us ... until this year. Over the last year so many of you have treated us like family, helping out in every possible way, giving your unconditional love and support; and so we GIVE OUR THANKS to YOU and wish you health, love and peace for these are the greatest blessings we have in this life and we should truly cherish them.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanksgiving 2007,

    will be different dear Natalia. You will be completely renewed!! Trust in God.

    From my family with love ... M&S&A

     

Post a Comment

<< Home