Natalia's journey

In reality our entire family news will be shared through this blog as our baby grows and as we fight cancer.

Friday, December 22, 2006

100 days and still Cancer-Free!

Isn’t that the fabulous news for the 100 day survivor ready to celebrate the holidays?!
It does not matter that I’ve been having liver and stomach issues, diarrhea and body cramps topped of with extreme fatigue because it’s a small price to pay for being cancer-free. I still remember the silent horror thoughts of not being able to get into remission and not making it for my family and in retrospect my current physical issues are nothing compared to the mental scare just 6 month ago.

I’ve been so drained with the scans and other tests that I didn’t even get to share another sweet piece of news: my dad got a multi-entry visa last week and safely arrived this Wednesday. It’s amazing how dreams come true once you are detached from them. 7 years ago I really wanted my parents to come over and see how I live and how we’ve come along; now both of them came over without me begging them about it :)

And so I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year! May all your wishes and dreams come true (just be detached), and may you be blessed with health and love, good friends and family in abundance! The rest – prosperity, peace and happiness will naturally come along :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalia,
    You are a GEM! It is so good to hear of this wonderful news. Much love to you, Raymond and Andryusha!

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natusik, you are a hero! You have come so far! I am so proud of you. Remember how at he beginning you were ready to give up without a fight? And, now, look at you! Oh, I wish I could hug you! Happy Holidays and many many more for you!

    Love,
    Julia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home